|Season Two, Episodes 23-44|
|Season Premiere||January 25, 2017|
Season Two of Nexus Academy was initially set to air in 2016 after being officially renewed on September 21, 2015. However, after some issues with the cast the Season premiere was delayed to Winter of 2017. Joining Craig Selbrede as Showrunner this season was TJ Ahmed.
Season Two continued the adventures of a group of Enhanced kids, who struggle with questions of identity and morality this season.
Quincy Sanders (Craig Selbrede), Claire Axworthy ("Janet Van Dyne"), Dakota Maddox (Parker Nebel), Erica Lane ("Sue Storm"), and John Pearce ("Clint Barton") returned as main cast members from Season One, while Lock Reach (Joseph Succoi), Fergus McLeod (Michael Rock), and Ender Ravager (DarkStarFox0860) were demoted to recurring characters. Replacing them were formerly recurring characters Amarra Petrova (Mandy Rodriguez), and Dominic Reed (TJ Ahmed).
- Craig Selbrede as Quincy Sanders
- "Janet Van Dyne" as Claire Axworthy
- Parker Nebel as Dakota Maddox
- "Clint Barton" as John Pearce
- "Sue Storm" as Erica Lane
- TJ Ahmed as Dominic Reed
- Mandy Rodriguez as Amarra Petrova
- "Sue Storm" as Annabel Steel
- Craig Selbrede as Nova Williams
- Parker Nebel as Tom Rayven
- Karis Seyfried as Clark Miller
- TJ Ahmed as Colton Allard
- "Welcome Back"-
- "The Team"-
- "Graduation Day"-
- Dillion Truxan was initially set to return as a main character, but Austin Wing left the show unexpectedly during the first season.